Trying To Get To You

Monday, December 15, 2008

30 Second Snippets Of New Springsteen

This weekend, Amazon UK posted 30 second sound clips of the upcoming Bruce Springsteen album, Working On A Dream. I'm of two minds after hearing the clips. One, I'm a little nervous, especially after two song releases that have not been what I would call thrilling. But secondly and more importantly, the clips don't really matter. I remember thinking, "Uh oh," when Amazon posted the 30 second snippets of the songs from Magic, and I ended up loving most of the songs on the album within one or two listens. Listen, enjoy (or not), and take it all with a major grain of salt.

Download: 30 second snippets of Springsteen's Working On A Dream

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock, Ben!! Thanks!! :D

alessandro said...

Many Thanks!

JJ said...

I am excited. Loved the snippets, the pop feeling in most of the songs left me begging for more. I guess this could be better than Magic, but probably it'll be rated much lower since it won't have the same element of surprise.

We'll see, anyways.

Thanks. Your blog rocks.

Regards from Madrid

web design company said...

Great post